Sunday 11 May 2008

For my beloved Mazzy Scot Face...

You finally came to me.

Muddied Waters

Your life was written in my silences, the shudders of my breaths. You asked for words I told you I could not give, but they were always lying beneath the surface still and stretched for what I could not say and so to thin to grasp. Until now. Now in this heartbeat I can hold your ideals
I can wonder upon what you can do with all that you have. And I wonder this. Fixtures can only hold for so long eventually the broken must be replaced. Be it a thought, a life, a friend or your own sometimes to much can pass to enable your happiness thus destroying that which you need to feel alive. That is needed to guide your own tour of life because without a map your journey will forever increase, as will the ache in your heart as if connected to the feet that tire from walking the long way round to your centre. So rest awhile, look for yourself and assess how you wish to get there rather than walking blindly under the misguided direction of others. See the beauty you could provide if you only took your own time, not theirs. Live your life, make your own mistakes and when you need that rest, reach out and find my shoulder there for you to place your head upon. For it will be there. Free of charge, no questions asked only solace and arms that will do their best to relieve that ache and help with the weight you carry.

Love you.x

1 comment:

Maz said...

You have made me cry!!

Thanks rabs this means an awful lot to me.

Miss you, Love you loads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx